Open space offices with glass walls and doors can use window graphics – like frosted vinyl – to enhance brand, ambiance, and add privacy. These exterior-grade window graphics are easy to install, affordable and come in a variety of styles including 3D textured images. Interior office window graphics are perfect for:
- Creating privacy when desired or necessary
- Hiding clutter or unpleasant views (air conditioning units)
- Increasing security with an opaque appearance
- Generating interest by showcasing architectural details through the graphic artwork
- Building a team spirit by providing a high-visibility branding opportunity (team logo/mascot)
Where to Place Window Graphics for Privacy
Some key areas to place your interior window graphics are:
- Conference room walls- here placement is key. Can be a full window graphic or a partial window graphic that adds a hint of privacy, while still maintaining an open and inviting office atmosphere.
- Anywhere you may speak to clients that will want a bit of privacy from the rest of the office like doctor offices, dentists, lawyers, financial institutions, etc.
- Areas where employees are present during lunch time, but would like to keep their conversations private when not at their desks.
In addition to adding privacy, window graphics can also brand the space with custom artwork depicting your company’s logo and colors.
Tips on Picking the Right Graphic Application
No matter what type of graphics you are choosing to use in your lobby or office, it’s important to choose the right application. With so many options available, here is a list of things to consider before you make your final decision:
- Will the graphic be easy to remove?
- Is it going on glass?
- What material will the graphic be applied on (vinyl, window clings)?
- How big is it?
- Does the image need to be flexible or rigid?
- What colors will work with my design?
- Will this graphic work with any interior design style?